Vinyl Replacement Windows Contractor Texas Window Company
If you are living in a home without vinyl windows then you are losing money with every passing moment. Quality vinyl replacement windows can reduce energy consumption by more than 30% in an average home with traditional single pane windows. They also reduce noise and make window cleaning easier by opening to the inside. Home maintenance is also reduced since vinyl windows never need painting and will never rot like wood units.
Vinyl windows are designed in various styles and can be used in combinations to achieve any look you desire. This makes changing or even matching the existing look of your home easier. It also allows you to get creative with features such as sculptured grids and prism grids that add a classy touch to any room.
I do want to install replacement windows to reduce energy cost but are they available in all the same styles as wood windows and what about colors and finsh options?
Vinyl replacement windows are available in all the same styles as wood windows plus a whole lot more. You can get them with various grid patterns and also with different interior finishes like wood grain along with serveral color options to match your home.
As for styles, here is a list of the most popular window configurations we sell and install (vinyl windows can be used in combinations to create unique looks as well).
- Double Hung - Consist of 2 sashes that slide up/down and fold in for easy cleaning
- Casement - These are single sash windows that spin nearly 90° for max air flow
- Slider - Similar to double hung windows but slide horizontally instead of vertically
- Bay & Bow - Typically large in size and consist of multiple windows mulled together
- Picture - This is a single unit with a fixed sash and is usually used with side lites
- Garden - Great for kitchen windows and provide a perfect place to keep plants
Installing vinyl replacement windows is the best way to reduce energy costs and save on maintenance. So if you would like to learn more about your options, all you need to do is contact a window replacement contractor like Time For Remodeling. Our installation services are available for a large portion of Texas so make sure to checkout our complete Texas Service Area to see if you qualify for a Free Siding Estimate and consultation.